Thursday, May 27, 2010

MY CURRENT FASHION TASTE


1st of all my style is ever-changing. I like lots of different things from Bohemian-hippie to rocker-chic to b-girl. But right now I really love plain v-neck tees or plain tanks with crazy jewelry. ACCESSORIZE, ACCESSORIZE, ACCESSORIZE! I will dress up a white tee with a chunky necklace, crazy earrings, and bangles. I also like to jazz up a plain outfit with a cute vest with embellishments or something like that.

I’ve been on a stud earrings kick lately. For those who know me, I’m infamous for giant hoop earrings. But nowadays I love flower-shaped stud earrings. They are so cute and look great with any kind of outfit.

Fave 5 picks: orange flower stud earrings
Metallic gladiator sandals
White v-neck tee
Native-American style vest
Black skinny jeans

Fave 5 make-up picks: Covergirl purple eyeshadow
Rimmel wine blush
Covergirl Lash Blast
Carmex
Brown retractable eyeliner

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker