Friday, May 14, 2010

CELEBRITY STATE OF MIND

Some like to hate on me about the people I meet, and situations I find myself in (in a kidding way…I think). Yeah I always say I’m a celebrity, but I’m just playing people!! I’m not delusional, I just live my life the way I want to, and I have fun doing it. All my friends know I’m crazy (in a good way of course lol). But the celebrity life is my destiny…bet ya that!

I do believe however that being a celebrity can be a state of mind. Carpe dium! Livin life to the fullest. Travelling, meeting new people, and networking, tryna make it to the top (ethically is key). And that’s all that I’m doing. They don’t call me Stunna for no reason lol. I’ve always been out there and crazy and me and my crew are always the L.O.P.’S…ask Too $hort.

I do everything that a celebrity would do…VIP all day, have fun regardless if you are, I don’t care what people think of me. And thanks to me getting older and finding who I am and accepting everything about myself that can’t be changed…I’ve really learned to love myself and to just do me. I used to worry about if this person liked me or if this person was mad at me. But guess what? Don’t care. You can be replaced believe dat!! True friends are rare, and I have my group of peoples that I trust and that’s what it is.

So in closing. There is nothing wrong with living a celebrity lifestyle (as long as you don’t become a dope fiend). I’m faking it until I make it, you feel me? DON’T JUDGE ME! Because if you are you’re just jealous. Gotta be flashy, what’s the fun in blending in the background? Stand up for yourself! Say ‘no’ sometimes, don’t be a pushover. Treat people well, even if they don’t deserve it all that much, because everyone you meet might be able to help you move up some way or another. Get the best of the best and if you can’t afford it then get the best fake of the best haha! Don’t be cheap, but be responsible. When you die you can’t bring your money with you so just go ahead and spend that extra for VIP…go BIG or go home boo-boo. Dress to impress…but to impress yourself! Do your own style and not what you think is popular. And if you are going to dress to impress then women need to dress for women. If you go by this guideline you won’t dress like a skank haha. So this is all the advice I have for now…any questions or suggestions feel free to comment! One love!!

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker