Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THE DAY I MET DAY 26


When I met Day 26 I thought I could die a happy woman. I’ve been a uber fan since Making The Band 4. I hand-picked the band myself with the exception of Que and I picked Jeremy instead (I just loved his southern charm).

But who would’ve known that Que would have later become my favorite!!

So last summer I’m mingling at the All Black Dress party, meeting lots of people with my girls, Fizz and Leah-bia. Fizz disappears somewhere as she often does; I later hear her calling my name. I look over and she’s kickin it with Brian and Rob like its nothing lol. I go over introduce myself. We take some pix and chit-chat and then we keep it moving.

A little later we all see Willie. Poor Willie!! Lol we molested that man haha. We was all rubbing all over his body haha, feeling on his booootttttyyyy (r.kelly voice). It was funny because he didn’t seem fazed. He was just laughing and said, ‘yall are crazy’. And we are! We took some more pix with Will, and then kept it moving.


Then I saw Big Mike, he was chillin at a table with his glasses on looking all studious, and at this point I’m feelin myself haha. So I go up to him (a complete stranger) and sit on his lap. He was like ‘wow you have an interesting way of introducing yourself’ lol. I was like oh my bad…so I took some pix with him and kept it moving.

Then finally I met him…QUE-baby. Wow wow wow. I love me some Que. I went up to him introduced myself, gave him a hug…and then another lol. Then I was thinking stunna get it together yo. So I chatted with him and I made sure I let him know that I tweet him all the time and he never responses. He smiled and said my bad and was like ‘ I get thousands of tweets at once I don’t even read most of them because its just way too much’. I was like oh ok. He promised he would tweet me back if he recognized me, and then said ‘I’ll probably recognize that smile (yeah sure). They will say anything won’t they lol. Its all good though because I was just hyped to even get to meet and talk with him. So we took some more pix and kicked it.

I see Rob and I ask him to come over. He reminded me several times how tall I was (I’m probably 6’2 with heels on) . I said ‘I know I’m taller than most people’. He was like ‘that’s ok cuz you still look good’…as well as some other things haha. I was so happy at this point. Kickin it with Que, Rob flirting with me lol. HAPPY!! So then Fizz and I took more pix with Rob and Que. Wow it was so much fun.





Presently Que has been let go from the group unfortunately, and I’m anxious to see the new dynamic that will be Day 26 minus Que. I remember in the last few episodes of Making The Band 4 they repeatedly would say no one member is bigger than the band. The band will be nothing without Brian, Will, Mike, Rob, AND Que. I obviously do not know what happened in the background, but I guess it was getting to be unbearable to the point where they broke away from Que. As if the break-up of Danity Kane wasn’t hard enough for me…then this! Gosh! I wish Day 26 and Que THE BEST OF LUCK. And I know they will continue to do great things.

http://twitter.com/Que_thafuture

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker