Monday, May 3, 2010

MEETING CELEBS ISN'T ALWAYS FUN


I met Wesley Jonathan same night I met Pooch, along with Marcus Paulk, Big Tigger, and Lil’J. And he was real cool (at first). We were all kickin it, having a good time, and Wesley Jonathan was on the phone with someone and let out the most egregious laugh I’ve ever heard. It was hilarious. So I start laughing. Wesley Jonathan quickly stopped laughing and was like ‘WTF so funny?’ I was like ‘HUH? I’m laughing at you’. He’s like ‘yeah I know but why’. I said ‘because you are too funny laughing like that’. He got pissed and started getting more lippy with me. I was like ‘hold up, I don’t care who you are WESLEY JONATHAN. You ain’t gonna talk to me like that. You must be mad drunk right now talking like that to me’. So he gets up to ROLLBOUNCE.

He was killing my mood anyway. I didn’t see him again until I left the room and I tried to grill the beef between us, but he didn’t want to eat it. I dapped him up, but he still looked mad. Touchy subject maybe lol.

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. HE HATED WHEN I KEPT CALLING HIM WESLEY JONATHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker