Thursday, May 27, 2010

CELEBRITY CAPRICORNS


Some of you may know that I’m a reality show junkie. I like all the crazy shows from Jersey Shore to Basketball Wives. My three fave reality stars are Kristen Cavallari from Laguna Beach and The Hills, Tiffany Pollard aka New York from Flavor of Love and I Love New York, and Natalie Nunn from Bad Girls Club 4. I’m usually the only one in my group of friends who likes these girls and they consider them the villain or the bitch. But I love them and how they keep it real.




I see a lot of myself in them. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not lol. We all have similar personalities, fun-loving, life of the party (lop), a little bit crazy. I think the girls are hilarious and so much fun, but can be vicious at times. I’m not vicious at all however. So I’ve been trying to find out why I like them so much and why I relate to them so much, and after doing some research I found that we all are Capricorns. Kristen Cav and I actually share the same birthday, January 5th.



So if you are lookin for a laid-back, cool, fun chick, that don’t take any mess…date a CAPRICORN!!

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker