Tuesday, May 4, 2010

THE 6TH HOUSEWIFE



Who doesn’t love Dwight Eubanks from Real Housewives of Atlanta? That show is truly one of the most entertaining on television, and especially with the help of the 6th housewife. Me loving Dwight as much as I do, I was extremely excited when I decided to go to Atlanta last summer. I’ve been a million times before of course because of family, and college days when I lived in Chattanooga. So my main goal was to meet at least one housewife…and I met TWO!! LOL.

Here’s the back story…my friend and I talked about meeting Dwight and NeNe on the entire road trip from Indiana. We were on our way to ATL for the hairshow. We had so much fun kickin it around ATL. One night we ran into D.Woods coming out of this bomb restaurant that we ate at. I asked her what she has been up to these days post Danity Kane. She gave me some generic answer and told me to check out some music on her website…I don’t remember the site now. She was very sweet. Took a few pix with us. Blah blah blah. We also saw Bone Crusher at the same restaurant. He was walking around on a cane. Poor guy…he does have a lot of weight to carry around every day. And the Atlanta Dream was also having dinner there. Of course some people thought I was on the team being that I’m almost 6 feet. Wish I was but sadly not. Lol.

The next day we saw tons of other stars like Chris Rock and Nia Long, Tiny & Toya, Pretty Ricky and list goes on. And I was too excited when I saw Derrick J and oh boy from Housewives of Atlanta, but it was not good enough. So as we are walking around we sit on this bench to cool our heels. My friend gets up and sees she is sitting on something. We look at this crinkled, half-ripped flyer and what do we see… “COME PARTY WITH DWIGHT EUBANKS TONIGHT”. Omg, we trippin at this point like ‘for reals’. This is fate haha. Of course we are going to go, no doubts at all. We saw cover was $40 however, which kinda sucked but hey do what you gotta do right? So we go to the party…valet greets us…we walk in and cover is donations accepted. I was like ‘shut the front door’. So my friend and I pay $20…together haha.

We at the party enjoying ourselves and here walks in Miss NeNe Leakes herself, accompanied by Greg. I was so geeked, but not star struck like I thought I would be. I felt like I knew her. We took some pics together and she mentioned how she was glad she wasn’t the only tall one at the party lol. We are about the same height. She was pretty cool, but she did have one bourgeoisie moment, when someone asked for her autograph. She was like ‘autograph…do people really ask for those still?’ I was like dang bish just sign the autograph haha.



And then finally here comes this beautiful glowing shadow…it gets closer and closer and behold…DWIGHT EUBANKS!



Dwight really was a lovely man. He also had something to say about my height as he was trying to push me down to be shorter than him. He danced the night away as did we. Had great conversation with some of his friends…interesting conversations actually. One of his friends told us a crazy story about a party Dwight had at his house and how he was trying to keep everyone hostage til the buttcrack of dawn because he did not want anyone to go home. We were crackin up.



After the party we headed back to our hotel and the next day back home. Meeting Dwight was mos def the highlight of the trip and it seemed to be destiny that we met him. Lol.

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker