Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MARIO: HE'S JUST A FRIEND...OR NOT




So since I been living in Indy I've had several celebrity run ins but none more memorable than meeting Mario at Cloud 9. So me and stunna went to the trey songz mario and day 26 concert to support our boys day 26 since we're good friends and all....lol. We heard about the after party and decided to go and see if we could kick it with them again. We got to the after party and immediately made it our mission to get into vip cause we wouldn't have it any other way. So were dancing looking up to see who all is in there and to our dismay...no day 26 but we see mario hanging all over the walls acting crazy.

So we try and enlist the help of our promoter friend who will remain nameless to try and get us into to vip with him. He pretty much disses us and can't get us in. So at this point we have to improvise. I was dancing doing my thing when I see this fine light skinned dude eyeing me from vip. Stunna informed me that he opened the show at the concert.


So I use this to my advantage. He calls us up to vip so of course we go up there. As soon as I walk up I see mario. He looks finer in person than he does on tv so I get a lil excited. I chat up this dude for a while and decide I want to go over and ask mario for a pic.

As a walk up to him he's having a conversation with someone else so I patiently wait till he gets done. I ask him could I get a picture. I'm thinking he's going to be gracious and say yes but to my surprise he says excuse me but it would be nice if you introduced yourself first....I don't even know your name. I tell him that my name is jasmine and that I knew he was busy and that I waited for him to get done talking so I could have a pic. He proceeded to tell me that he has been waiting on people all day and that its very disrespectful to just come up to him and ask for a pic. By this point I'm a little offended and insulted so I tell him forget about the picture and I walk away. I might not be a celebrity but I know a thing or two about humility, it goes a long way.



LOVE FIZZ

2 comments:

  1. I did not dis yall security said, hell no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang...its like that?? harsh haha

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker