Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jim Jones Robbed



Rumor has it that Jim Jones was jumped late yesterday while leaving the studio in Harlem. Apparently, Jim got into an argument with this ex-managers, Yandy Smith’s boyfriend. The argument turned into a fight, Jim was chased and robbed by a group of men that believed to be with Yandy’s boyfriend. Morning Breakfast Club Radio Host Angela Yee claims that the entire attack was set up by Yandy Smith.

Jim Jones released this statement last night:

“I was in Harlem alone when three men stepped to me. Well, the first guy, I beat the shit out of him, the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up, I didn’t even feel him hitting me whit it, I was still putting a beating on the first guy, but when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same.”

Jim apparently thought that the gang was after his jewelry; he stated that it was silly of him to have his jewelry out in Harlem at night and alone. When asked to make a statement regarding Yandy, he dismissed it and stated that it was not worth discussing. As we find out more on this story we will keep you updated.

Love FIZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker