Sunday, October 30, 2011

Behind the Scenes With Stunnafizz: A3C Recap Day 2


It’s day 2, October 8, 2011. Vee aka Fizz and I wake up, get dressed, and head to lunch. Dingbat comes along with us. Don’t know who Dingbat is? See here: So we drag ourselves into O’Charley’s (literally dragged). I’m in there with my stunna shades on in full effect! We all talk and reminisce about old times. College life in particular. We discuss our exes and old flings. It was very amusing learning stories about Vee that I didn’t know and was shocked to find out. It was even more amusing to get the dirt and truth about things that went on at Chattanooga State (Dingbat and my college). We eventually roll out and do a little bit of shopping. We head back to Dingbat’s apartment and chill, relax, and re-group for the night ahead of us.

After we’ve fully rested, Vee aka Fizz and I head down to A3C, this time leaving Dingy behind. Because we all know what happened the day before. We jump in my whip and get crunk for the night’s festivities. As I’m being the navigator I record a little StunnaFizz Randomness. We finally make it to the venue…on time might I add. We walk over to the djbooth.net stage for the first set. As we are making our way through the crowd I run into an old “buddy ol pal”… Kinfolk Kiashine. We’re not really friends, just hung out once. I was going to speak but for some reason I felt all shy and awkward, so I just kept it moving.

The first set was M.O.P. Talk about dope! They had the crowd going bananas! And when they performed “Ante Up” I was waiting for the mosh pit.


Next on stage was Dead Prez. These guys really did their thing! And why did they perform that workout song? They had me feeling very guilty for “letting myself go”. As the song continued, I felt very motivated. I was trying to hit the gym later that night.


Lastly we headed inside, and waited for Big Daddy Kane. He really rocked the crowd. Unfortunately some coon next to me was belligerent and obnoxious, taking away from the performance a bit. There is nothing worst then male groupies. Hey my dude, if you are reading this…get your life together! Other than that, the night went smoothly and epically! We continued to network and had an overall great night. Day 2 alone made up for the entire trip. Can honestly say I haven’t had that much fun in a long time.


Next stop SXSW (God willing).

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker