Monday, October 17, 2011

Behind the Scenes With Stunnafizz: A3C Recap Day 1


It’s October 7, 2011, Vee aka Fizz, and I wake up at the crack of dawn from Indiana to head on our journey to Atlanta with our bags packed, and Ciroc on ice…we trucked it on down for 8 hours. Well the way I was driving, it was not quite 8 hours ha-ha. So we make it to my friend’s house, one of the dingiest people I know…a true air-head. You might say I’m being mean, but this is nothing new from what I’ve told her before LOL! So we make it to ATL fine, no confusion, it’s not until we are a few miles away when we get lost, because ‘Special’ isn’t sure where she lives. Why that wasn’t a red flag to me…I don’t know. So we all rush to get dressed and we leave her house around 6:30. I’m dead set on seeing my homie, Shane Eli perform at 7:30. We get in the car and Ms. Dingbat says she needs to go to the bank and the gas station. HELL NO!! We were on E! This heffa wasn’t doing anything all day…but now she needs to run all these errands! We stop for gas; I’m trying to rush her, and offer to lend her money to avoid a bank run. Finally back on the road, to what is supposed to be a thirty minute drive to A3C, turns into a horrific 2-hr drive! ‘Silly’ doesn’t know where she’s going. Her GPS is mad ghetto and gives us the wrong directions. I’m checking Twitter to see if, God willing, Shane’s performance gets pushed back some. And then I see him tweet how he killed it in Atlanta. I’m devastated and defeated at this point. LMAO! I drowned my sorrows.


Finally make it to the A3C and I’m on one! Shout out to my buddy Adam Howard that I met walking into the festival. He reminded me several times to make sure I see Big K.R.I.T perform. I agree. We register; I meet up with Shane and explain to him what happened. Then a little later I meet a cool cat by the name of Sais. He’s the manager of League of Extraordinary Gz. He’s sitting down minding his own business and I steal one of his cds. Remember…I’m on one. He explains to me that his group performed earlier, even did a song with Shane. Now I’m pissed again! We chop it up a bit more. I ask him if he had the choice of being signed to any label, who it would be. He tells me Duck Down Records. Y’all hear that over @duckdownmusic? Get at them!

I’m introducing him to the one and only Stunnafizz blog and I get three taps to the shoulder. It’s ‘dingbat’! And she’s ready to leave to get food. I’m ready to kill her at this point. She forces me to leave. And then I see motha f’n Big K.R.I.T walk past me!!! He is getting ready to hit the stage. My lil buddy Adam Howard is waving me down so I don’t miss Krit’s set and ‘dimwit’ is literally dragging me out. I’m begging her to stay until after the Krit show. She refuses.


So I leave bitter and scorned. After an evening of tears and utter chaos, some negro comes up to me with a mixtape. His name is P-Ruger. I look at him and I tell him to rap. He hesitated, and said he didn’t want to be put on the spot. I said “J.Cole would spit on the spot” He said “I’m not J.Cole”. I told him “with that attitude you never will be”. I gave it to him! He rapped. He had flow potential, but was lyrically challenged. Once again…I let him have it. He told me he liked me because I kept it real. Always!

We go back to “Dingy’s” house. I pass out. Then I wake up and it’s Day 2…

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. TO BE CONTINUED

@chelleshell13
@bella0486
@saudiqueenbee
@stunnafizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker