Friday, October 14, 2011

Britney Spears & DJ Pauly D Spectacular


Britney, Britney, Britney. What can I say about the incomparable Britney Spears? Besides the fact that I can remember like yesterday, so many years ago, when I first saw her music video for “Oops I Did It Again”. I was sitting in my family room with my younger sister in awe, knowing that moment that she was going to be a star! I remember hoping that my high school would be just like that once I attended. A decade plus years later and I’m still a diehard fan. I’ve been with her through the ups and downs. Marriage, babies, breakups, and breakdowns. So it was by no surprise that when Britney announced her Femme Fatale Tour and dates that I was going. Then to add icing to the cake. The infamous DJ Pauly D from Jersey Shore was opening the set. Super excited that I’m going to fist pump the night away…AND Pauly D was hosting an after party. Boy was I tickled!


Night of the concert, I’m getting ready, decked out in my sexy catholic school girl outfit and black thigh high socks, paying homage of course.


The concert featured all of her greatest hits and pyrotechnics to feed our eyes. I loved the concert, but I’m honestly going to say this…If someone wasn’t as diehard as me they would’ve thought Britney’s performance was lack luster. She most def can’t dance like she used to, not even sure if she wants to. At times she was a bit lazy. But Britney can’t do any wrong in my eyes.



Concert is over and we head to Bartini’s for the after party. We pickup our VIP tickets from will call, cutting the lines and head straight to the dance floor. I never in my life thought I would see a club so PACKED for this man. I literally had no control over my body! Whenever the crowd moved, I moved. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster. Finally Pauly D jumped on the 1s and 2s and BEAT THAT BEAT. I had so much fun, until people really started getting crazy. I literally feared my safety, so had to cut the night short. Overall: AMAZING NIGHT!


LOVE STUNNA

2 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker