Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Who’s Got Jungle fever?



Due to an update I left on my Facebook today, and the comments that came afterwards…I was compelled to blog about an issue that is rearing its ugly head in our community daily- interracial dating.
I left a status on my page today that said, “Every black man I seen today was wit a white girl. I'm jus sayin.” I was by no means saying anything was wrong with it. I just found it strange to see that in a town with zero to none blacks anyways, and to see an abnormal amount of them today…they were all with white women. So I was just stating an observation.

However I’m not going to lie…in the back of my head I was thinking, “dang what’s wrong with us? Ya’ll can’t date a black girl or something”. Now before you go thinking anything crazy, I’m taken, so its not like I was trying to get on or anything. And as a matter of fact I’ve dated several races including: white, black, mixed, Mexican, Asian, Indian, American-Indian, African, Trini, and I’ve even dated an alien once ;)

But I would love to get some feedback from others…what do you think of interracial dating? And why is black men with white women more negatively looked upon then white men with black women? And yes it is more frowned upon, so don’t argue with me lol. I actually did a research study on this exact scenario in college, and my results emphatically favored same race relationships and white men with black women over black men with white women.

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker