Thursday, June 2, 2011

MY MAY FAVORITES


Going to try something different on my blog this time, and add my favorite things of the month of May. So the things I’ve been loving and using almost daily is my L’oreal youth code. I’m getting older, so I’m trying to be preventative. I use the under eye cream every night and then I use the day/night cream all over my face. And in the morning I use the day/night cream and then I add the daily moisturizer after that. I also love my Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System…and I use it every night to cleanse my face. If you are interested in the Clarisonic, I suggest you purchase this one for $30, instead of $150 for Clarisonic. My favorite lotions for May have been Suave’s Wild Cherry Blossom and Victoria Secret’s Pure Seduction. My favorite perfume last month was Kim Kardashian’s fragrance. I’ve been using my Physician’s Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose almost daily, as well as my NYC bronzer powder in terracotta tan. I love my Maybelline Fit Me foundation in color 355. Another favorite is my BH Cosmetics 120 eye shadow palette. I can create endless looks with this palette. I’m absolutely obsessed with my L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara. Last but not least for makeup faves is my Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Firecracker.

My fave item of jewelry is my gold watch from Target (looks just like the new Michael Kor’s watches) for only $9! My fave song that I’ve had on repeat in my car is “Beautiful People” by Chris Brown. And the month of May has had me fiending over HOTSAUCE! I’ve been putting it on EVERYTHING lol. Well that’s my list of faves for May. Any questions about some of the items I listed above please let me know :)

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker