Thursday, June 2, 2011

30-DAY NO SHOPPING CHALLENGE


Congrats to ME!! I survived the 30 day challenge. It was excrutiating at times, but I did it. The entire month of May (31 days) I did not purchase one item of clothing, nor did I purchase one item of jewelry. The challenge was to choose any 30 items that you already own, and make 30 different outfits to wear for the month. No shopping! I didn't actually make choose the 30 clothing items, but I did manage not to buy clothes so I'm very proud of myself. I can now see the savings, and I want to keep it that way. Of course I bought 3 shirts on June 1st however...lol but hey they were $1 apiece...so that was amazing! Once I got to May 20th, it was easy breezy. My next challenge will be to not purchase ANY makeup for 30 days...omg we will see about that. I recommend you all try this challenge. Good Luck.

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker