Sunday, June 26, 2011

June Favorites



It's that time again for my monthly faves for June. This is when I discuss items I've most frequently used this month.

Beauty products: Revlon Custom Creations foundation, Revlon Colorstay in Brighten and in Sunkiss, BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral palette, L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara, Maybelline Falsies mascara, Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner, Mac pigment in Push the Edge, Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Ink Splatter, L'oreal Youth Code Day lotion and eye cream, Garnier Ultra-Lift eyeroller, Montagne Jeunesse Peel-off Masque, Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction lotion, and Gucci's Flora.

Food: Don't mess with me and my hot-sauce popcorn and diet coke!! And I've been killing these $1 smoothies from Mcdonalds...I tried wild berry and mango pineapple. Yummy!

Shopping: I've been going to TJ Maxx and Target at an almost weekly basis...sometimes a couple times a week. This is because I have been shopping for all the things I need for my upcoming vacation next week to Phoenix, AZ and Las Vegas.

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. Feel free to let me know some of your June Faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker