Thursday, June 2, 2011

MEETING ASHLEY FROM BAD GIRLS CLUB


Wowzers! I can't believe I didn't write a blog about meeting Ashley from Bad Girls Club 6. I'm clearly trippin. I met her during my homegirl's birthday celebrations in Indianapolis. She was in VIP kickin it with her homegirl when I approached. She allowed me to come say hi in VIP and we chopped it up a bit. She told me I reminded her of one of her friends back home. She also invited me to a party that her and Natalie Nunn was hosting in St. Louis. I was flattered...but of course she wanted to continue to party with me LOL! I didn't attend the party however. Ashley was really sweet and nice, but definately low-key. She wasn't wild as I thought she would be. I didn't see too much of a "bad girl" in her, but I was only with her for a short period of time...so whatever.





LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker