Saturday, June 19, 2010

TOYA= WORST NITE OF MY LIFE


Last weekend, June 12, I heard Toya from Tiny and Toya was going to be at club ICE. So I was thinking ok ok this might be fun. I’m not exactly the biggest Toya fan, but she aight I suppose. Plus she gotta baby by my boyfriend, Lil’ Wayne which I’m not to thrilled about…but I digress.

So let me begin from the very start. My girls and I decided we wanted to go out, I heard about Toya and I remembered my friend is like in love with her, so it sounded like a great idea (at the time). We plan a nice little dinner at 9 and then head out to ICE after. Well first off we were running mad late as usual. CP-TIME!! Finally we get ready and it storms BAD! The girls are like ‘what’s the hold up. Let’s go!’ Hello? Do ya’ll see this tornado out my window; I ain’t going anywhere right now. So we all chillin in my apt, having fun until two of the girls start bickering about something. It was hilarious, so I decide it’s a perfect time to USTREAM.

So finally the storm passes, I ask the girls if they have gas money and they say yes of course. I’m like cool let’s ride out then. Finally we get to Indy and its perfect weather…this is going to be a good nite! My friend decides she wants to change her clothes in the parking garage lol. So she asks for my keys and changes. She locks the doors and puts my keys in the bag…in the trunk and someone closes it. NOOOOO!!!! WTF!!! WHY ME?? She locked the keys in the trunk yo! At this point my night is officially sucky! I find a cop, he tells me it would prolly be around $75 for a locksmith to get it open…ok NOW my night is officially sucky. I’m tyna be positive, I wanna have fun, but how can I, waiting for a chick I don’t care about and then I gotta pay $20 to get in…ANDDD I know my fate at the end of the nite is about to be $75 for a mistake I didn’t commit.

Finally we get into the club and I have fun for about 30 minutes and somehow I get split up with the other 3 girls. So for the rest of the night I’m by myself  I’m like F it I might as well go in VIP (with no wristband). The bouncer was like naw babygirl, where is your bracelet? I’m like oh I’m just tryna see if my friends are up here. He looked at me and smiled cuz he knew what I was up to, so I just kept walking…running actually haha. So I’m up in there the rest of the night pretty much…finally I see Toya. Everyone is like ‘Hey Toya’! This chick doesn’t bat an eyelash at anyone, she just keeps walking, don’t smile, wave, say hi…nothing. So of course ppl are mad because dang we paid 20 bucks to see you, VIP-goers paid more and you can’t speak, you being Ghetto Hollywood now? C’mon bish you are famous for being a baby mama. You have no talent! So now I’m really heated. What else can go wrong? I paid $20 for this bougie bish, my keys are locked in my car and I’ve been in the club by myself for at least an hour.

Finally find these heffas and they like ‘where you been?’ Me: ‘NO! Just shut up!!’ I was like I was upstairs in VIP, I saw Toya and she is nothing to shake a stick at, and I’m ready to go. Those words clearly fell on deaf ears because they insisted I get them upstairs to see her. So making a long story short…get them in VIP, more rudeness and bougieness from Toya’s camp, pissing on the floor, screaming staff members, and security threatening to kick us out due to my drunkard friend, we leave the club. I got my keys from the locksmith with no kind of financial donation from anyone in the car, not to mention no gas money. At least one friend told me not to worry and that she will give me the money later. The moral of the story is no more clubbing with Z-list celebrities and no more kickin it with people unless they put the money in my hand. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. No more bottle poppin on my dime.

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. I’m over it now and cool with the friends involved, this is just how I felt at the time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. SMH!!! I wasn't there, but I feel your pain... $20 alot to pay to be dissed by TOYA. As far as everything else...Im glad you got some of your money from 1 of the girls, thats wassup. The new motto: IF YOU AINT GOT THE DOUGH, YOU CANT GO!!!

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker