Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THUG MONDAYS


Last night was nothing less than some tomfoolery! My girls and I decided we would entertain ourselves by watching Natalie from BGC4, Sarah and Amber M. from BGC3 live on USTREAM. These chicks are truly off the chain. Gone off that patron they were, making prank phone calls to people such as Tiffany Pollard aka New York, Tanisha, Meagan Good, and so on. Natalie called her BFF, Marcus Paulk (which I almost forgot I met him last summer lol) so he could 3-way Kendra…ooh that sounds naughty haha. Kendra didn’t answer. Natalie was going hard trying to call Chris Breezy’s ol “dusty puss face” lol. That was the girls’ phrase of the night for everyone.

While they were making these phone calls users in the chat room were putting their phone numbers on the chat stream. So our bright idea was to call some of these people and impersonate Natalie. Shout out to ‘monster’ and ‘mariahdreamson’. We talked to someone who was mad geeked; really thinking they were talking to Nat and friends haha! Some were mad and some ignored our calls lol. But it was funny nonetheless.

Later Natalie started calling the numbers on the chat stream. Now this is when it really got funny. People were telling the girls to call their ex-boyfriends and cuss them out. Which Nat did very well! While logged on I put in my two cents a few times and of course posted links to my blog (shameless plug). And it was too cute when my twitter friend @lake_gillin was telling the chatroom ‘yeah @chelleshell13 is cool cuz she really met Natalie Nunn in real life. I was cracking up. Some haters in there were like ‘so!’ LOL!!

Anyways then my girls and I decided to broadcast on USTREAM ourselves with 0 viewers haha. I allowed my friends to rant and rave about all their drama while I chuckled and chimed in on occasion. I gave the big homie @shane_eli a shoutout with the new album, “The Push”…a little commercial, too bad no one was watching. Sorry Shane haha. But look out for more episodes of “Dirttyy Jerseyy”. We are pure hilarity!

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. TANISHA HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS BEING PRANKED OR ON USTREAM BUT SHE WAS STILL ACTIN THE SAME AS SHE WAS ON BGC, MEANING SHE HOOD ON AND OFF CAMERA …ATT’A GIRL!!!

P.P.S. JUST A LITTLE BIT OF THE SILLINESS
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7819767

1 comment:

eXTReMe Tracker