Saturday, June 19, 2010

DRAKE COULDN’T BE MORE AMAZING


If you haven’t copped Drake’s new album, “Thank Me Later”, then you are less than a fool, and if you plan on getting it, then I take that back. But this album has a little bit of everything, which mean everyone will LOVE it. Usually when I buy an album I have one or two fave songs, but with this one I can’t choose just one! Drizzy is a lyrical dude which means anyone with a brain can appreciate this album. His story is endearing, his wordplay is refreshing, and his charisma is well…I don’t know…panty-dropping! I’ve had this cd playing non-stop since I bought it Tuesday morning. I beg you guys to go get this album TODAY…ok ‘Thank Me Now’.

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. Fireworks: gettin the business/ lovey dovey song
Up All Night: lil thuggish, Nicki Minaj fans will love
Fancy: such a fun club song!
Thank Me Now: just an all around great song

2 comments:

  1. Count me out; don't like his voice, don't like his verses.

    But, I am no expert.

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker