Sunday, June 20, 2010

I BET YOU LEBRON GOES TO CHICAGO!!



Angie marie has recently posted on her Facebook that she has moved to Chicago. Hmm…how convenient. I don’t know how this chick pays her bills, I did see that she is looking for a new job however, but her new apt looks pretty dope! I mean if I was looking for a job I couldn’t not afford anything like that. But you know, maybe her parents are rich…or maybe she getting broke off some change. I do not know all speculations. But I do know that this might be a great predictor of where Lebron James may take off to, if he decides to leave Cleveland. Or maybe I’m givin this chick wayyyy to much credit. I’m sure LBJ has mad sidepieces…so who is she that he would move there just for her. The jury is out on that one.

But I mean just putting two and two together, it just seems like Angie messing around with Bron-Bron, he already had in mind that he wants to move to Chicago so he moves her out there. That’s just what I THINK.

I do know however that she’s rubbing elbows with people like Shaun Livingston as witnessed by the picture below:



Angie Marie: Eating at dinner with the Urlachers :)
April 15 at 10:40pm via Mobile Web • Comment • Like

Bradley Kublin: Angie you're Facebook page is like a TMZ for sports athletes haha
Friday at 7:04pm • Comment • Like
(WHY IS HER PAGE LIKE TMZ FOR SPORTS…HMM?)


And several of her friends on facebook leave her wall posts talking about:

Jasmine Cabrera: i miss youuu .. closing on mondays isnt the same. way to leave and NOT say goodbye! heard u found a place, congrats! hope all is well.. especially with LBJ :) me eating? is that a really question thats what i do best..u should come bye and visit so we can go be fatty's together like the old days hah
May 3 at 11:32pm • Comment • Like
(I WONDER WHO LBJ IS…HMM?)

Lex Levic: hey babe. how ya doing? You know that night i text you, the one when lebron was in town, you responded to brittany and not me.
May 1 at 4:35pm • Comment • Like
(WHY WOULD SHE CARE ABOUT A TXT SENT WHEN LEBRON WAS IN TOWN…HMM?)

Angie Marie: I cant believe I just seriously turned down flying private into Cleveland just to drive to BG.. Damn I must really loveee my friends!
April 9 at 1:21pm • Comment • Like Unlike • View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)
(HOW YOU FLYING ON PRIVATE JETS…TO CLEVELAND…AND WHY…HMM?)

Carla Wolf: Friday ur cousin just came by and wanted to know why u r in Cleveland when it isn't near BG when I told him why he now thinks ur the coolest person on the planet lol! Hope ur having fun! Wish we could have seen u..we missed u the last time we were up. Have a safe trip home give our love 2 ur mom & dad 4 us!
April 12 at 11:31am
(WHY R U THE COOLEST PERSON ON THE PLANET DUE TO BEING IN CLEVELAND…HMM?)

Richard Kang: just curious, who are your loves? Lebron and the other cavs players?
(ENOUGH SAID…COULDN’T MAKE THIS STUFF UP)


So maybe I just looking to deep into it…but I don’t think so! I’ll tell you this though I ain’t mad atcha ANGIE MARIE! DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about then please read “LEBRON’S SIDEPIECE” below in the archives to get the backstory.

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. ALSO REPOSTED THIS STORY

6 comments:

  1. You are crazy..she moved to Chicago, because that's where she's originally from. god you are so pathetic, it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She posed nude under the name Kyla in playboy casting calls indianapolis

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI Angie Marie was born/raised/graduated high school in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago. Gurnee to be exact. Her parents and family STILL live there. She was home long before LeBron was even thinking about going there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the info...i'm past this story now. thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.girlsofpb.com/angie-marie.html

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker