Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TO BE CELEBRITY BOUND THERE’S NUNN BETTER


Meeting Natalie Nunn from Bad Girls Club 4 last Saturday was the best night of my life!! My roommate text me one day last week “yo Natalie is going to be in Louisville this Saturday”. I knew right then I was going. I was just hoping I wouldn’t have to go solo. My roomie wasn’t for sure where she was going to be and I was searching frantically…but no luck. I tweet Natalie often but with all of her followers she can’t reply to everyone which is understandable…so I took another stab at nonetheless asking her to confirm that she would actually be in the “ville”. She later replied to me that she would, at Club Petrus. Lmao I don’t know why I was so excited that she tweeted me back but I was…I mean who am I kidding I was so excited cuz it was @missnatalienunn herself talking to me (@chelleshell13)!!!





So I invited all my friends to go and we got ready the next night to head down to the “ville”. Super happy I was I just couldn’t believe what was to come. I didn’t know what to expect. I wasn’t for sure if we would actually meet her or if she would be in her own VIP room or if she would be snotty or stuck up. I was just excited and had an open mind. So we finally make it to Petrus, after getting mad lost haha. Walk in lookin like str8 divas…and drum roll please NATALIE NUNN. We run up to her showering her with love. She looked so pretty. We took mad pictures with her…I got to sit VIP with her while she signed an autographed poster for me. Later she danced with us and then we took the party to the bar for more pictures. And we just clowned with Nat all night. That’s one of the most fun down-to-earth girls I’ve met for real. She was not actin all Hollywood. We talked about everything from her traveling around the world to the potty mouth, Kat Stacks lol. It was no holds barred -keep it 100! Nat even shouted me out on twitter with a tweetphoto. Gosh it was soooo fun!!





Thanks Natalie for a great night…I will see you in L.A. soon!!!

LOVE STUNNA

1 comment:

  1. Stunna, shoot me an email when you can, please.

    steupz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker