Sunday, June 20, 2010

OCHOCINCO MOVIN IN ON LBJ’S SIDE CHICK?


Angie Marie…government name Angie Bennett has possibly moved on from Lebron James and she now has her sights on Chad Ochocinco! If you don’t know there’s a new show called Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch and who is on there? Ms. Angie. Ochocinco broadcasted his date on USTREAM last night with Angie…and I think the other chick’s name was Jazz. And let me tell you something…when my source told me to check out the video I was absolutely FLOORED!! I saw Ochocinco tell necole bitchie to make sure she tunes into the live date, but I didn’t pay it any attention. Cuz never in my wildest dreams did I think I was gonna see this chick!



She seems like a pretty cool, down to earth chick…but dang she a PRO. If I know about 2 hugely high profile dudes that she has dated/yada-yada-yada, then I can only imagine all the ones I don’t know about. Oh and Angie is a terrible liar because it was written all over your face that you actually have dated a pro athlete although you told Ochocinco that you have not…She looked so nervous when he asked haha.

Angie Marie: Omg ha worst few days of my lifeeee! Living with 16 girls was a nightmare! Watch the worst date of my life on ustream ochocinco ha
13 hours ago via Mobile Web • Comment • Like

And then posted:


Angie Marie: Haha I know!! The entire thing was a mistake! I couldn't even fake my disinterest in him and the show! The girls were my worst nightmare off a jerry springer show! I had no idea it was live but when I found out I was thrilled, bc now the world can know how boring and not cute he was I didn't even have it in my heart to fake it! Lol I hadddd to get outta there

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. THIS VIDEO IS HILARIOUS. I WAS DYIN LAUGHING WHEN OCHOCINCO ASKED ANGIE IF SHE HAS EVER DATED A HIGH PROFILE ATHLETE...SHE IS NOT A VERY GOOD LIAR.
http://www.ustream.tv/ogochocinco

P.P.S. SOME HATERS DIDN'T LIKE THIS POST TOO MUCH INCLUDING ANGIE...BUT NO ONE DENIED ANY OF IT. I FOUND THAT TO BE QUITE HUMOROUS. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DENY THE TRUTH!

2 comments:

  1. she posed nude under the name kyla in playboy indianapolis casting calls

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.playboyplus.com/gallery/8843/angie-marie-coed-of-the-week/

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker