Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DOLLFACE BARBIE, AMERICA’S SWEETHEART



I was introduced to Dollface Barbie via a Nicki Minaj tweet. It was a link to a youtube video that he did spoofing Nicki Minaj. Since then I’ve been in love with him. His youtube videos are great. He cracks me up! And he really does keep it real, which I appreciate realist to realist. If you haven’t subscribed to his youtube, or if you’re not following him on twitter then what are you waiting for? Click that button homie! He will make you laugh and he will make you think, which is a great combination. Whether you disagree or agree, love him or hate him, you will never forget him. I love his personal style. Keyword: personal. I love that he don’t give an EFF. He wears what he wants. More people need to follow suit. Stop tryna dress to impress everyone but yourself. We need more trendsetters out here ya feel me. Dollface Barbie’s pretty behind is here to stay so please don’t sleep on him!!!


http://www.twitter.com/DollFaceBarbie



LOVE STUNNA

1 comment:

  1. I actually just began watching some of his videos about a month ago. I really like the blog. And I luv his hair!

    http://misshadijatlavieestduregetoverit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker