Monday, August 16, 2010

BAD GIRLS CLUB 5


As some of you may know I’m an avid BGC fan! So there was no way I was going to miss the Season 5 premiere. Bad Girls Club have made their way to Miami…and it looks like they are gonna tear it up on South Beach. The seven self-proclaimed bad girls are: Lea, Danielle, Catya, Brandi, Erica, Kristen, and Miami local, Morgan.

Off the first episode alone I’m diggin Lea the most. Danielle is a nobody thus far; she was acting a lil too peasant-like. I mean come on girl act like you’ve been somewhere before. I guess I’m just referring to when Morgan’s friends came over to the house and Danielle was getting all bent out of shape when oh boy was clownin’ the plastic plates and what not. Like why are you so upset about that? It just told me that she probably doesn’t have much where she comes from, and her cheap clothes attest to that as well. Don’t get it twisted I didn’t come from money either, but I’m gonna fake it til I make it baby LOL!!

Catya…well not sure about her yet either. Cat claims to be a video hoe…I mean video model. She reports that she has dated Beans. I’m sorry but who?? She also is a self-proclaimed gold-digger. Who claims that title? Ain’t nobody gonna holla at you if they see you on tv talking about being a gold-digger. You aren’t cute enough to get away with that mama. Cat has a cute body but for her to be a video model and a gold digger, her clothes are very basic! Interested to see more of this girl, I’m sure the inner hoodrat will come out soon.

Brandi is just a triflin’ little child. Grow up girl…Quick!

Erica tried to come into the house like she was the big dog. Very Florina-esque…she is a cheerleader which is very strange. Can you truly be a bad girl and a cheerleader legitimately? It just seems like you can’t be true to both sides at all times. So maybe she is going through an identity crisis. Exactly what was the point of telling all the girls that you have necklaces for everyone except Kristen, who just walked in the house? Your only justification for not wanting to give Kristen a necklace was because her voice was annoying? Wow! Come on girl you gots to do better. So anyways, Erica goes talking all this mess to little miss prissy Kristen thinking she can run all over her. But Kristen shut the ish down quick! Kristen threw a drink in Erica’s face then slammed the glass down. Who is the big dog now! Erica looked scurred. Hilarious!

Kristen, lil miss pageant girl. I will say I loved her outfit she had on when entering the Bad Girls house. It wasn’t very bad girls-like, but cute nonetheless. She is a blonde dingy chick, which is fine I guess haha. She has a bubbly attitude, and I don’t give a eff attitude which I like. I think the girls thought they could walk all over her, but as Erica discovered that was not the case. Kristen put oh girl in her place off the jump. Kristen seems like an uber party chick, real fun, but she soon turned into a bit of a train wreck. I understand why the other girls were embarrassed by her behavior at the club. She is mad over the top for sure.

My first impression of Morgan was that she was trying to be like Natalie. Her voice does sound like hers however lol. Morgan is a cute girl, not as hot as she keeps telling everyone however. Its kinda like the chicks who try to shove it down everyone’s throat that they are so hot, those are the ones who are tryna convince themselves of that very notion. So maybe she has some self-esteem issues, heck idk. I hope Morgan opens up a lil bit to these girls, because if she doesn’t then there’s really no reason to be on the show. And who were those juicehead guidos she invited to the house? They looked like they stepped straight out the Jersey Shore fist pumping like champs. I saw a comment Morgan wrote on her facebook, stating that she doesn’t like Natalie because she is too much. LMAO!!! Girl what you think you are? I don’t Morgan aight for now I guess, at least she a bish from the get go…so she aint fake that’s for sure.

And last but not least, my homegirl Lea. She is a really pretty girl. She a bit emo I think. I love all her tattoos, and her hair, and her style is sick! I’m not too big on diplomacy lol, have a side!! But in this case her diplomatic ways was very mature. I like that she didn’t get involved with that drama and stupid Brandi’s master scheme of trying to kick out Morgan. Lea was right if yall want to confront her about something you need to do it to her face, not while she is out the house. I wish them heffas would touch my stuff like that. Ooh I’m getting mad just thinking about it. I did not however like that Lea is or was dating a married man. That’s just trifling. Get your own man boo-boo. Why would you want to be 2nd to another broad. She has some growing up to do.

I can’t wait for this season I’ll tell you that much. This looks like it might just be the craziest and most dramatic. I will not like any bad girl like I loved Natalie and you all know that, but this season might just be for the record books. Stay tuned.

LOVE STUNNA


UPDATE: AFTER SEEING A COUPLE MORE EPISODES...MY TUNE HAS CHANGED A BIT. I DO STILL LIKE LEA AND HER STYLE BUT SHE A LITTLE TOO MUCH. SHE WAS RUNNIN HER MOUTH WAY TO MUCH ABOUT MISS NATALIE NUNN ON TWITTER...I DONT FEATURE THAT!! ALSO MORGAN WENT OUT WIT A BANG BECAUSE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. OXYGEN DID HER DIRTY. PRODUCTION SET HER UP. POOR MOVE ON THEIR PART BECAUSE SHE DEF WOULDA SPICED THE SHOW UP. RIGHT NOW ITS A LIL SALT AND PEPPER TO ME. BUT IM STAYING TUNED...

2 comments:

  1. Good read:-) Im feeling Cat after she stepped up and defended Lea fro mgetting her tail whooped. Brandi is a hot mess!! Morgan sounded like a man and looked like she couldve been one at one time. Erica...who?? yeah moving on. Kristen she's good tv and looks a house mess with out makeup. They definitely did some airbrushing o nthe original group photo, B/c im pretty sure she doesnt look like that in a bikin...lol. But good job stunnafizz...keep it coming:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Erica dang near the wackest one...brandi a lame but at least she do somethin on the show haha

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker