Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MEETING NATALIE NUNN WAS EVEN BETTER THE 2ND TIME


Natalie…well I will call her Nat now since we sooo cool haha. Ok maybe our BFF-ness is just in my head but whatever. Anyways Miss Natalie was in Indianapolis at Ice Lounge this past weekend. I was extremely excited about seeing her the whole week of course.

We get to Ice and of course 1st things 1st…gotta go pee haha. Then my friend tells me she see Natalie. I’m supppeerrr hyped. I walk over there wondering if she would remember me but not missing a step. I give her a huge hug. Natalie was like “omg hey girl I’m so glad you are here…come party with me”. SAY NO MORE…I jumped my happy behind to the VIP and we just kicked it hard for the rest of the nite.



I’m still thinkin bout some of the stuff she was telling me…she had me ROLLING!! And unfortunately I had her ROLLING when I fell over the VIP ropes tryna get crunk to the Lil Jon song. Remember that Natalie? Well I mean how could you not…I literally fell face first haha! It’s all good, I can at least say I was not embarrassed lmao! I told Natalie she needs to please save me from Indiana…I hate this place. She was like come to L.A. and I’ll take you out. Then she was like you should def come to Miami tomorrow. I was like Natalie I aint ballin outta control like you…not yet lol. Thanks for the invite however!! Another funny moment was when I told Nat I needed to be on the payroll and I would do anything for her. I was like girl I will take out the trash. She started laughing and said ‘you will have soooo much fun taking out the trash’. Haha. If you understood how the night was going to this point you would understand how funny that statement was. Because at that point I would have had fun doing ANYTHING!!



We took lots of pictures, and had lots of laughs, maybe even gave her a lap dance…lol. At the end of the night I did not want to leave. I even almost cried…hey I was a mess that night so don’t judge me lol. So once again another one for the record books. I’m sorry but NATALIE NUNN AND I MAKE A HELLUVA TEAM!!



LOVE STUNNA

2 comments:

  1. I see you kickn it wit all of the reality show stars. I ain't mad at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks...im trying haha. its all business mostly!!

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker