Friday, March 16, 2012

Jason Russell Mastermind of Kony 2012 Arrested for Masturbation [Video]


Jason Russell was arrested for being publicly intoxicated, publicly masturbating, and vandalizing vehicles in San Diego, CA. Witnesses report he was dancing around wearing speedo-like underwear and screaming, and then removed them making sexual gestures.

He is currently being hospitalized and under psychiatric hold for mental assessment. When I first heard he was arrested for masturbating, I was pissed. But after reading more and hearing that he's waiting psychiatric assessment, I'm now concerned. Working in the mental health field, I've seen some of the craziest things, including public masturbation (unfortunately). This is truly sad. It seems all the pressure from Stop Kony is too much for him and he has completely gone off the deep end. I feel even more bad for his son.



LOVE STUNNA

@chelleshell13
@stunnafizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker