Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Evelyn Lozada's "New" Cosmetic Line


I say "new" because there's nothing new about it at all. I'm not sure if Ev did her research, but you would think she'd do something different from brands like Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics, and Crown Brush to name a few. Only thing different from her eyeshadow palettes and the brands I just mentioned is the label on the packaging and a heftier price tag. Makeup enthusiasts like myself will see right through this scam. Unfortunately Evelyn fans who don't know better might purchase these items thinking they are getting a good deal. All I ask is you do your research. I have purchased most of these eyeshadow palettes Evelyn is now selling for a fraction of the price from other brands! The name of her brand is "e by evelyn lozada". Evelyn is selling a "designer faux reptile clutch case" that holds up to 15 brushes for $24.95 (brushes not included)...I have the exact reptile skin case WITH BRUSHES INCLUDED from Crown Brush for probably $15. Her prices are a joke!

At least Jennifer is involved with her "Lucid" lipgloss line. Ev just put together this bogus crap to make a nickel. Unless you are a fan of being ripped off, I suggest you steer clear of "e by evelyn loazada"

LOVE STUNNA

@chelleshell13
@stunnafizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker