Saturday, March 3, 2012

Carnival Celebration


My baby brother attends Ball State University and is studying abroad in Spain for a semester. I asked him to briefly share his most recent adventure at Carnival with the Stunnafizz family. And here's what he had to say:
My first Carnival. Not sure what it was at first, but it looked fun. Not sure what to wear, but there is inspiration all around. "Carnaval" is a huge party where everyone, and I mean everyone dresses up in costumes and goes hard right before Lent (I think). To do what ever you want. A time to do things that you would never do or wear what you wouldn't normally wear. Thousands of people littered the street. At times it was nearly impossible to move. A crowded street + a ground full of trash is the definition of immobility. There was so much energy in the streets that night making it difficult for anyone not to enjoy themselves. This is Halloween on steroids.
Thanks Fred! I'm so jealous right now. Enjoy these pics!








LOVE STUNNA

@chelleshell13
@stunnafizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker