Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fujifilm Finepix Camera Review


WAHHH! I'm so disappointed with this camera. If you only knew how extremely excited I was about this camera when I first ordered it...I'm thinking I'm bout to get this bomb camera before my vacation (I even paid for shipping to make sure I received it before I left), shipping was free during the offer on HSN. First of all I don't know what I was thinking falling for the special presentation given by HSN. My first purchase with them...and yuck~ I even read the reviews, and almost all of them were good, but I should have listened to those few reviews that said it was wack!


Specs:
14-megapixel (effective) CCD image sensor
wide-angle Fujinon lens
35mm equivalent lens focal length: 24-576mm
records photos and video onto SD and SDHC memory cards (not included)
an optional 8 GB SDHC card holds up to 12,700 photos or 3-1/2 hours of video, depending on the settings
24X optical zoom (6.7X digital zoom/160.8X total zoom)
3" LCD screen and electronic viewfinder

Whatever you do...don't buy this camera!

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker