Thursday, July 7, 2011

Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS Review


This camera on the other hand is bomb-diggity lol. It's absolutely amazing it does everything it says it will. It records movies in 1080p HD which I love! It has several settings for movies...even slow motion! It takes wonderful photos also with tons of settings including super vivid (my fave)! I purchased this camera at Best Buy on sale for $229. Worth every penny. When buying a SD card, I suggest purchasing 16GB, because the videos you record will take alot of space. Unless you clear your camera often. It has 5x optical zoom and it focuses nicely when you press the shutter button down halfway. It also takes great pix and video in low lighting which was impressive. I took this camera with me on vacation to Arizona and it was just perfect.

Specs:
Megapixels: 12.1 Megapixels
Camera Features: Optical Image Stabilization, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, 1080p HD Movie Recording
Display Features: LCD Screen
Lens Features: Wide Angle
Flash Features: Auto On/Off
Image Editing Features: Auto Image Rotation, Date Time Imprinting
Flash Maximum Distance: 11.5 '
Display Size: 3.2 "
Zoom: 5.0 X Optical
Video Modes: HD-Quality Movie Recording

LOVE STUNNA

P.S THE PICS I POST ON "ARIZONA" WERE SHOT FROM THIS CAMERA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker