Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SILKK THE SHOCKER WAS WHERE???


Silkk the Shocker was where?

Please tell me why Silkk the Shocker was at Caddie’s Pub this past Saturday in Columbus, IN. Columbus’ population is 40,000, 2.7% of those being black. Not that race matters, I’m just putting the city in perspective for ya’ll. So anyways, talk about a recession, because Silkk must be really hard up.

Supposedly he came for a friend, and didn’t expect to perform, a source says. I say ‘yeah right!’ He also performed an ode to C-Murder, ‘Down for my ni****’. A source says the performance was depressing and he couldn’t understand anything considering there were 15 guys on stage…all with a mike. Exaggerated a smidge I’m sure, but you get the picture.

It was an exciting night nonetheless to have a celebrity here in Columbus even if he’s a blast from the past of the ‘90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker