Friday, April 23, 2010

KANYE DISSES ILLUMINATI


So my younger sister is an illuminati theorists for sure, she is always telling me about some new scandal, and which celebrity has been summoned to the devil haha. And she also talks a lot about the free masons as well. I’ve done my own research on the topics and I have my own opinions as well. I’m a bit skeptical, but I’m not surprised by anything these days. So when my sister text me earlier today to tell me that Kanye had a couple of things to say at a Kid Cudi concert recently about ‘them’ taking his house and record deal, I started to wonder.

HE TOLD CONCERTGOERS:

"I had to get up out this motherf*cker for a second. I love the game so much and I’m so passionate about it that I just can’t take this sh*t sometimes. And if they take everything away from me it wouldn’t f*cking matter. Artist are too concerned about their well-being sometimes, Artist be too scared to stand-up for something, they scared to loose their house, they scared to loose they record deal."


AND THEN FREESTYLED:

“I sold my soul to the devil, I know its a crappy deal, it came with a few toys like a happy meal…"


So I’m just trying to figure out now is he metaphorically speaking, or is he being literal? Because of all the research I’ve done myself and ideas and theories I’ve formulated…there are TONS of correlations with Roc-a-fella and the illuminati, as well as others, but Roc being the main one I’ve seen info on. So whether this stuff is going on or not, I don’t think it has anything to do with me and my life, so I’m not worried about it lol. I just pray for those who may feel that fame and riches are more important than everything. What does it profit a man who gains the world but loses his soul? I’m just sayin…

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. I FIND IT KINDA ODD THAT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO WAS REMOVED…DON’T YOU??? (CUE TWIGHLIGHT ZONE MUSIC)

2 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker