Monday, April 26, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY


Man I love money just like the next guy…but I’m not in love with money. And after seeing 24/7 Mayweather vs. Mosley, I was just blown away by how some people are IN LOVE WITH MONEY. I’ve always loved me some Floyd Mayweather, but after seeing his vile and disgusting behavior…I just don’t know about him anymore. The way he was talking about money was just obscene. He was saying that Mosley is stupid because he boxes for the love of the game and that he boxes for the love of that check. It was a huge turnoff to say the least. I don’t know maybe I’m just hatin’ because I’m broke….um nah that’s not it. I mean I don’t even see rappers talk about money like Mayweather was.

And then he dogged Chilli (from TLC) out on her show ‘What Chilli Wants’ by standing her up on their date…oh and let’s not talk about how he brought his own silverware on a prior date that they had. He is just too much and over the top. And he needs to be careful flaunting his money like he does. Even though he has a 7-man entourage that has his back.

Mayweather vs. Mosley fight is May 1. I always root for Floyd, but gosh I don’t know…it will be hard to pull for him after seeing all that money tomfoolery! We shall see folks. Who ya’ll got in the fight??

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker