Friday, February 10, 2012

Jay-Z and Kanye "N*ggas in Paris" Music Video



Epileptics beware! This kaleidoscope of a video can cause seizures. What do you you guys think of the video? I wish they would have been in Paris, scrambling pre-historic Tyrannosaurus rex eggs or doing some other baller type ish...but that just wouldn't be original huh? Oh and before we go H.A.M. on the Illuminati propaganda, I'm thinking it's pretty blantant and intentional considering all the talk about it. So let me stop you before you start.

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. I am an Illuminati Conspiracist...I definately believe in all that (Don't get me started on Madonna's Halftime Super Bowl performance) but I think they were just messin with yall in this video.

1 comment:

  1. Why would they not mess with em!!!! I mean they have everything the set out in life to get. Jay now has a baby and ye is living life through music. They do it cause they know ppl will talk about em..... I believe weather its good or bad at least you name is in their mouth... **Proud Producer**

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker