Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Interview With Jersey Shore Stalker


If you are a Jersey Shore fan then you are well aware of Pauly D's stalker, Vanessa. Meet Vanessa Sky Ellis. A young woman who has embraced all the hoopla! I reached out to Vanessa and she agreed to answer some of my questions. Check out this quick interview:
STUNNAFIZZ: The internet has deemed you as a professional stalker. Do you agree?

Vanessa: I'm not a stalker I'm a photographer and been getting celebs since I was 12.

SF: What other celebs have you met and where?

Vanessa: I've met almost every celebrity in NY.

SF: How much backlash have you received since your Jersey Shore episodes have aired?

Vanessa: I have more then enough fans coming to me now that I have my own fan page for them and I love the haters they make me.

SF: How did you feel after seeing your episodes and how the cast talked about you?

Vanessa: I've had a conversation with Snooki she said she's seen as an AA member so who cares if you're a stalker it's all about selling. I don't care what they said about me on the show. I'm one of the biggest hits on it.

SF: What was going through your mind when Vinny called you over to introduce you to Pauly?

Vanessa: When Vinny called me over I was just like why?

STUNNAFIZZ readers' questions:

SF: If you could smush Pauly one time, but be sentenced to life in prison, would you do it?

Vanessa: I could live with out smushing Pauly.

SF: Do you have locks of Pauly's hair in a shrine at your house?

Vanessa: I also don't want Pauly's hair lol





I would just like to admit that I would stalk Pauly D's fine self too...just not to that extent HaHa. I would check him out at work, than maybe at the club later that night and leave it at that. What do you think about Vanessa's answers? I also asked her if she could plan a date with Pauly, what would it be. She declined to answer this question however. Anyways check out this video featuring Vanessa:



LOVE STUNNA

@chelleshell13
@stunnafizz

3 comments:

  1. she looks tranny - licious is she a real girl ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao! yeah she's a real girl. everyone can't look like me now...haha. KIDDING!!

      Delete
  2. Fucking ugly, fucking crazy, and a delusional idiot this tranny is, fucking gross!

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker