Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Dear Stunnafizz, I Knew Julisa Abad in High School" + Updates

I recently received an email from one of my awesome readers (hey girl!), and she was telling me about how she knew the oh so popular, Julisa Abad in high school...pre-transition! I was intrigued to say the least...
What's goodie,
I visit your site every few days and notice that your blog features Julisa alot which I think is cool that you're open minded. I know Julisa from back when we were in high school. We were never friends, but back then before her transition she was fine and now that she has transitioned to a women she's still bad... Well I thought you would like that. I have a pic from back in the day of what she used to look like and I'm sure your readers will agree we will take her either way lol. I def had a crush and the girls used to go crazy!

Here's Julisa's pre-transition pic:

Updates:

Julisa was back in Detroit January 21 at the Woodward, and then the Escada Ball, which was hosted by the Hotboyz. She was there to promote Motor City Wives and her magazine cover which hits newsstands March 2012. Julisa was accompanied by her assistant, Henry, her security team, and her friend, Twon. She was in bad girl fashion as always,she had bottles poppin and the club was packed to capacity. She was dressed head to toe by a boutique, Susan Gray in Royal Oak, Michigan, who sponsored her.






Clothes and jewelry provided by Susan Gray at 106 E. 5th St. Royal Oak, Michigan 48067. They can be followed on Twitter @_susangray.

Makeup done by Keshella Burns at Salon 501 in Detroit, Michigan.

5 comments:

  1. is she on bad girls club? what season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she can't confirm right now if she made season 9 yet...i suspect that she made it. but i will def post on it, when she does confirm

      Delete
  2. the author thats filming with her for the wives is she transgender also does she have a twitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she's not transgender. Julisa is the only one who is, and she's not a regular cast member on the show. I don't know her twitter handle.

      Delete

eXTReMe Tracker