Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shaq and Hoopz Eloped?


In the words of Angela Yee..."HOES BE WINNING"! According to MTO, Nikki Alexander aka Hoopz winner of Flavor of Love Season 1 and Shaquille O'Neal have eloped...and without a pre-nup. Now source is from Media Fake Out so there's no telling how true this is until confirmed. However if true...Shaq is an idiot!

I wonder if Hoopz will be on the next season of Basketball Wives. How embarassing would that be if she was? She'd be one of the few actual wives, to Shaunie's (Shaq's ex-wife) show. HAHAHA! Dang! That sucks!

Ladies, like I said...due to NBA being in shambles right now, there's no better time to pick you up a baller while they are down and out. And you can even tell them "I love you for you, I wanted you when you had no job and no money". LOL. It will work, trust me!

LOVE STUNNA

P.S. SHAQ AND HOOPZ ARE CUTE TOGETHER, CAN'T EVEN LIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker