Sunday, November 28, 2010

SHANE ELI "GREY AREA" MUSIC VIDEO

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now...my apologies. Better late than never right lol? I'm very proud to boast that I invested in this music video...haha. No I really did...not much but I'm sure every penny counts so without further ado STUNNAFIZZ presents Shane Eli's "Grey Area":



Soooo...what yall think? I loved the video very cinematic...good message and he has a heck of story. I'm sure many people can relate to this song-white, black, and/or mixed. I relate and I'm a black girl. I grew up in a virtually all white city and when I moved to Chattanooga, TN everybody called me a "black white girl" or a "valley girl" blah blah blah cuz the way I talked lol. "Wondering my whole life how I talk like a color". All I gotta say is Thank U Shane for this song...and this album 'The Push'. If you aint got it go cop it ASAP!!

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker