Friday, November 26, 2010

PEACE UP A-TOWN DOWN



I took a short weekend trip to Atlanta, GA first weekend of November. And I do mean short. We tried to cram as much fun into a day and half as we could. I've been to Atlanta a million times and have never had as much fun as I did this weekend...probably because we don't do too much when we are there I suppose. We went to the Georgia Aquarium which is quite ironic. Anyone who knows me knows I'm extremely afraid of fish. I had mad anxiety when we first arrived, but after getting used to it I really enjoyed myself. I recommend that everyone visits here if ever in town.



Later that evening we went to Circue du Solei: "OVO". This was so amazing. High-flying acrobats and a hilarious storyline made for an entertaining show. It was a bit strange that we were just about the only blacks there...but whatever. I guess all the black people were at UniverSOUL circus lol. Anyways funtimes...will be back next month to tear ATL down for New Year's Eve! BEWARE~

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker