Wednesday, September 12, 2012

America's Next Top Model, Jael Strauss Addicted To Meth


One of my fave top models because of her beauty and personality, Jael Strauss from season 8, has been addicted to meth for the past six years. The 28 year old will appear on Dr. Phil tomorrow for an intervention.

The pictures I've seen of meth-addicted Jael are absolutely devastating. I nearly cried when I seen the natural beauty destroyed by drugs. I'll be tuned in tomorrow to watch Dr. Phil but not without a heavy heart.



LOVE STUNNA

@chelleshell13
@stunnafizz
"Like" on Facebook
StunnaFashion Website
Shop Your Beauty Needs With Me!
INSTAGRAM: chelleshell13

2 comments:

  1. her skin and nose look totally different its crazy how much she aged/changed from all that meth. I hope dr. phil can get her help.

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker