Friday, July 6, 2012

Julisa Abad Pulls Out of Motor City Wives

(Valencia Williams is sitting in the middle)



I recently received an email from Julisa Abad, telling me that she has quit the show "Motor City Wives". At this point it doesn't even seem like the show will ever hit the airwaves due to the cast dropping like flies! Read what she had to say below:

As many know I've been on many blogs and tabloids for what I have going on and my involvement with Motorcity Wives. Well as I always said I filmed with the show in the beginning stages and made an appearance on the show. I never stated that I was a wife. With that being said I've noticed the only names they really use to promote the show are mine, Sara Stokes, and Deelishis (which has went out of her way to state that she is in no way part of the show). With that being said I made a call to the creator Valencia Williams over a month ago, since I had radio and magazine interviews that ask me when the show is due to air, the full cast and my involvement, asking if my footage will air? I kept getting the run around with the answers meanwhile they kept using my name to get media attention. Finally she told me to contact a publicist at MEME AGENCY which name I'll keep anonymous for her privacy, which advised me that she did not represent Valencia Williams nor Motorcity Wives and to get my info from Valencia. She (the publicist) did a 3 way call to Valencia. When she did Valencia showed how professional she was when she began to yell hysterically "bitch" and how she didn't give a fuck.
My reason for this letter is to inform everyone that has supported me through all I've done that I am not a part of Motorcity Wives. We filmed in the beginning stages but I have pulled out and am no longer working with them due to how the creator handles her personal and business affairs. Since we weren't getting the same amount of shine she began to tell other sponsors that wanted to work with me that she didn't know who I was, not to mention there's pictures of us on every blog. I should have known that she had no backing for the show or income when I first got to Detroit 6 months ago, first there was a story about how she has working with shady investors, then we were supposedly picked up by Wetv which didn't happen it took her 3 months to pay me just a small appearance fee,and she had no stable transportation and we were using another cast member's car half the time and not to mention when we went for the fitting the day before filming she didn't pay for my outfit I was scheduled to wear while she proceeded to walk out with a duffel bag full of clothes while I stood at the counter paying for mine.
Since then we haven't had any involvement after the first filming like Deelishis said I think it's sad that they are using our names to gain media attention. I wish her the best and hope the show does get picked up since as of now it doesn't have a network home but if it doesn't I could always use help with all the endeavors I have going on. For all my fans thanks for your support and continue to follow me on www.teamabad.com and @Julisa_abad on twitter
.

LOVE STUNNA

@chelleshell13
@stunnafizz
INSTAGRAM: chelleshell13

7 comments:

  1. wtf im confuses i thought julisa was the tranny that was on the show? that lady big as hell is she a tranny too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo thats crazy the chick in blue does look mannish she on a basketball team thats a basketball husband not wife detroit is full of them trannies

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow julissa aint playing no games...her and delicious said fuck it they using there names and the other lady steals.....#dead u kno the trannys will let u hav it why even go there

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn i saw on a blog they said the julisa jojo thing wld be in the first episode ....now she not even on it or deelicious i aint watching that crap what they gonna show all day sara stabbing her husband....and a tranny author boring

    ReplyDelete
  5. is she a REAL WOMEn?

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa she do luk like a dude....thts a big ass women

    ReplyDelete

eXTReMe Tracker