Thursday, August 18, 2011

Basketball Wives' Meeka Claxton is "Done"


So if you're an avid Basketball Wives viewer such as myself, then you are aware of all the madness that occured on season 3. Most drama dealing with newcomer MLC, Meeka "Liar" Claxton, according to Tami (Hoodrat Roman). Lol. I personally can't stand Meeka! I don't know her intention but she is messssyyy. She runs her mouth and runs around in circles even more. And she is basically a "non motha effin factor". I mean other than the drama, the chick is mad boring. Bland. Wet Blanket. Whatever you want to call it. So I was pleased to hear from the boss and head pimp in charge, Shaunie O'Neal that for next season Meeka is "pretty much done". Yippee :) Let the replacements begin! Watch video below for a clip of a radio interview with Shaunie.




LOVE STUNNA

P.S. Stay tuned for the reunion part 2 next Monday and Basketball Wives L.A. on August 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker