Thursday, March 24, 2011

BREEZY AND RI RI TOURING TOGETHER?


What in the heck is going on here? According to industry insiders Chris Brown and Rihanna are going to tour together. I heard yesterday that Rihanna was going to cancel her tour due to poor ticket sales, but adding Chris Brown to the lineup will obviously turn that upside down. If this is true...you can def catch me in the action!

I would suggest however that Chris gets himself together beforehand because he has gone all Charlie Sheen on everyone, and is not fit to be touring around anywhere with anyone, especially Rihanna.

Also she and Chris can hook back up to for all I care, so my man Drake will get his head out the clouds and leave Ri Ri alone. Come back home to me Drizzy...

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker