Saturday, February 5, 2011

HUGE E.L.F. MAKEUP ORDER



Ok peeps...I'm not the biggest fan of e.l.f. I have a couple of brushes that I do not like because they shed like crazy. They do have cheap prices. Most all of there products range from $1-$6 or so...But I'm subscribed to alot of fashion/makeup gurus on youtube and almost all of them use e.l.f. and say that there products have really improved and that they are impressed. So I decided to give it another chance and check it out online.

So I get to the home page and they are having a 50% off sale on lip products...SCORE!!! SALE ends Monday. And also I noticed they have free shipping on orders over $25 (unfortunately you can not combine coupons). I ordered a ton of stuff:

Luscious liquid lipstick in: maple sugar, brownie points, cherry tart @ $1 apiece

Hypershine lipgloss in: berry cherry, sugar plum, joy, vixen @ $1 apiece

Mineral lipstick in: rustic brick, barely bitten, rosy raisin @ $5 apiece

Moisturizing lipliner in: bitter, spice, bark, mauve luxe @ $1 apiece

Cheap huh? Then you get 50% of all this stuff!!

I also go some lashes that were $1 apiece (I've never worn lashes, so I figure this would be a good time to try since they were only a buck. And I got a fan brush and a crease brush (gonna give the brushes another chance..dont let me down e.l.f)

LOVE STUNNA

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker